The Consumer has the following statutory cancellation right for goods (books, loose-leaf works):
The consumer has the following statutory cancellation right for digital products (e.g. databases) and services (e.g. events, seminars):
Sample: Cancellation form for consumers.
is the statutory sample text found as Annex 2 of Article 246a, Section 1
(2), Clause 1, No. 1 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code
(Einführungsgesetz zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuch, EGBGB):
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)|
- To Verlagsgruppe Hüthig Jehle Rehm GmbH, Customer Service - Reference ecomed-Storck GmbH, Hultschiner Str. 8, 81677 Munich
Fax: +49 (0) 89 – 21 83-76 20
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract I/we (*) have concluded to purchase the following goods (*)/receive the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for written communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
A cancellation right is not granted for distance selling contracts
- for the supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or
- clearly tailored to personal requirements or
- that cannot be returned due to the nature of the goods or
- that can perish quickly or
- whose expiry date has passed,
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or software when the data storage devices supplied have been opened by the consumer or
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines and illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.